The Holiday season is upon us and I am one of those people who wait till the day after Thanksgiving to start playing Christmas Songs nonstop. Our school used to have one of the best Christmas Celebrations, we’d go around the classes singing carols, someone would always dress up as Santa and pass by the classes giving candy to everyone, and some students would even write letters to their teachers, their classmates or their siblings in the school, they would drop it in the “post office” (the English teachers’ room) and it would be delivered to them on the celebration day. During our senior year, we all dressed up in Christmas colors and sat in class all day singing Christmas songs and annoying our teachers. Christmas at school has always been the best Christmas ever!
So this is basically a list of all the Christmas songs I listen to every year to make me feel like I’m in school again.
- All I Want For Christmas is You –Mariah Carey
- Baby It’s Cold Outside –Idina Menzel
- Christmas Everyday –Simple Plan
- Christmas in New York –Lea Michele
- Christmas Time is Here –Sleeping At Last
- Feliz Navidad –Boney M.
- Frosty the Snowman –Jimmy Durante
- Here Comes Santa Claus –The Puppini Sisters
- I’ll be Home –Meghan Trainor
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Jingle Bells –Frank Sinatra
- Last Christmas –Wham!/ Taylor Swift
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! –Frank Sinatra
- Like It’s Christmas –Jonas Brothers
- Mistletoe –Justin Bieber
- Petit Papa Noel
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree –Brenda Lee/ Glee Cast Version
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer –Gene Autry/ Dean Martin
- Santa Claus in Coming to Town –Bruce Springsteen
- Shake Up Christmas –Train
- This Christmas –John Legend
- Underneath the Tree –Kelly Clarkson
- When Christmas Comes –Mariah Carey
- Winter Wonderland –Tony Bennett
P.S The songs are listed in alphabetical order. This is not a ranking.