- Green Tea – Green Tea is packed full of anti-ageing ingredients. Dip your green tea bag into your bath, until satisfied.
- Milk – Milk is great for soothing your skin, and is also great for relieving sunburn.
- Lavender – Lavender is great for relieving stress, reducing inflammation and will also help relieve muscle pain – you can drip some lavender oil, or some dried (or not) leaves into the bath water.
- Honey – Add honey to your bath, and say goodbye to your dry skin, he natural antioxidants in honey will help your body detox while you soak.
- Olive Oil – Olive Oil is great for cooking food. Did you know adding Olive Oil to your bath will also aid you in building a stronger immunity to viral and bacterial infections?
- Lemons – A lemon bath is extremely refreshing. Thanks to healing agents in Lemons, a Lemon Bath will refresh and revive your tired skin. Not only that, Lemons will also help tighten large pores.
- Cinnamon – Adding cinnamon to your bath will remove toxins from your body (especially after recovering from an illness).
Sidenote: Try mixing some of those in one bath. ex: milk and honey (aka the cleopatra bath), cinnamon and honey, lemon and lavender, milk and cinnamon, etc.